Forex (FX), Sales/Business Development
Location: Cyprus, Nicosia
Date Posted: 16/07/2017
Regional Head of Sales Europe - Forex Trading - Nicosia - Cyprus
Our client, an established Forex Company is looking for a very experienced and proven Head of Sales for the whole of Europe. The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic and fast paced working environment managing a team of Sales Managers in over 10 European countries to help increase revenue. This is a great opportunity to work for a fully regulated Forex Company who will provide a very competitive salary for the right candidate.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Head up and manage Sales Managers with an overall goal to increase the retail side of the business all over Europe.
- Create and achieve KPIs on a monthly basis in line with monthly, quarterly and yearly KPI targets;
- Report on KPIs to CEO shareholders
- Maintain a book of business and monitor all retail sales in all European countries
- Maintain and monitor all retention in European countries;
- Maintain and expand European retail sales team in accordance with KPIs;
- Provide incentives to Sales Managers to achieve KPIs;
- Monitoring of leads, allocation of leads and accounts, preparation of reports to measure leads and accounts, email monitoring;
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Recruit and setup all aspects of a professional team of Sales Managers and possibly Account Managers in various European countries,
- University degree or equivalent in Business, Finance, Economics or other relevant subjects would be an advantage;
- At least 3 years of experience in leading a sales team in financial markets;
- Ability to assess retail clients and client risk;
- Must be able to train new and existing sales team members and Sales managers on new products and services of the Company;
- Very Knowledgeable about the markets;
- Previous experience and knowledge of CRM;
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Fluent English – an additional language will be considered an advantage;
- Sales Technique training;
- Strong team player and team leader;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Goal oriented, driven, good analytical skills and high levels of integrity
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Submit your cv for this job
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Scott Gray at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.
Send your CV