Forex (FX), Legal
Location: Cyprus, Limassol
Date Posted: 12/02/2019
Legal and Compliance Executive - IT/ Legal - Limassol - Cyprus
On behalf of our Client, a well-established international Technology provider, GRS are seeking for a Legal and Compliance Executive to manage their growing team. Our client offers top support system that is used on a global scale. The successful candidate will provide practical and business oriented legal advice and work closely with senior management and their external legal support team on day to day legal matters.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaising with local and overseas lawyers on legal matters.
- Reviewing, drafting, revising, negotiating and concluding any type of legal agreements and documents.
- Providing legal advice to the Company’s management and Directors.
- Provide practical, business-oriented legal advice, counsel and recommendations on significant issues, and assist in the different departments’ day to day legal matters.
- Actively participating in high level planning and strategic meetings and providing legal inputs.
- Formulate advice and / or review all contract agreements between the Company and third parties to ensure that the company’s interest is protected.
- Assessing the impact of forthcoming regulations issued on national, European and international level.
- Serving as the primary legal support in relation to client’s requests.
- Involved in any ad-hoc projects and providing advice accordingly.
- Gather and analyse requirements and specifications on new and existing regulatory developments in the financial industry (EMIR, MiFIR /MiFID II).
- Maintain a solid understanding of company’s regulatory reporting solution and forthcoming releases.
- Provide input to the development team regarding the implementation of company’s regulatory reporting solutions.
- Educated to degree level or the equivalent in Law.
- Fluent in English.
- Holder of the CySEC Financial Services Advanced certification will be considered an advantage.
- Experience as a corporate lawyer at an international firm.
- Experience of at least 3 years as a compliance officer at a Forex or a Fintech company.
- English must be impeccable and must be to a highly professional standard.
- Experience and understanding in specific areas of law (Contract, Corporate, Commercial, Employment, Financial services, Data protection privacy, Intellectual Property).
- Self-driven and highly motivated to contribute to the success of the Group, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, including management of workload and proactive and creative thinking.
- Solution oriented with strong analytical skills.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Submit your cv for this job
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.
Send your CV