Location: Cyprus, Limassol Nicosia
Date Posted: 11/08/2017
Java Developer - IT - Nicosia - Limassol - Cyprus
Our client, an IT company specialising in Java are looking for a Developer to join their software development team. The required candidate will be an experienced Java Developer with at least two years’ experience and eager to work with leading-edge technologies.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for Java/Java EE application development
- Supporting business objectives while providing expertise in full software development lifecycle, from concept and design, to testing.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient software modules.
- Ensure designs are following specifications and that specifications cover all needed aspects of the implementation.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Provide support for production systems.
- Create/ review design documentation and provide feedback on test plans.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years of full-time professional Java Development experience is required.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java SE / EE platforms.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven or Gradle
- Proficient understanding of Git and its workflows.
- Familiarity with Spring Boot
- Experience with popular Java frameworks and technologies such as Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Data and Hibernate
- Experience with Apache Camel and Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Familiarity with continuous integration principles
Submit your cv for this job
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.
Send your CV