Location: Cyprus, Nicosia
Date Posted: 05/04/2018
IT Analyst - Cyber Security Incident Response - IT - Nicosia - Cyprus
GRS Recruitment is acting on behalf of the Cyprus Government to recruit Cyber Incident Response Analyst’s to join their team based in Nicosia. This is a fantastic opportunity for recent graduates to begin their career in cyber security. The successful applicants will be forming an emerging Security Incident Response Team and will be gaining valuable experience within the Cyber Security space. The training and development program for this team is to an international standard and will involve using cutting edge technology and the latest techniques known in the market. This training will be unparalleled in any organaistion nationwide here in Cyprus!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs duties under the instructions of the Head of The Department.
- Carries out all work with regards to the operations and services of the department.
- Manages and coordinates actions on security incidents and registers security incidents forwarded to the department.
- Carries out risk and safety case studies that have been filed by the team.
- Supports user service groups to restore infrastructure and services after catastrophic events.
- Prepares reports on all incidents recorded by the department.
- Prepares training material, information material and technical manuals.
- Participate in training and personnel development and assist in training new staff members.
- Understand and comply with all standard operating procedures.
- Collect and record information about security incidents and electronic evidence.
- Performs ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Primary Degree in the fields of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or other related disciplines
- Postgraduate in the fields of Computer Engineering, Informatics, Electronic Engineering / Telecommunications or other related disciplines will be considered as an additional qualification
- Professional qualification in topic-related topics such as CCNA Security, COMPTIA Security +, SSCP, CEH or equivalent, will be considered as an advantage
- Relevant experience in a relevant industry (ICT) will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to properly manage its time for proper performance of the tasks assigned to it
- Interest in Network and Information Security issues
- Very good knowledge and experience regarding various operating systems, networks, encryption techniques and data retrieval procedures
- Critical thinking
- Can do attitude
- Strong Team player
- Strong communication skills with very good knowledge of the Greek language and the English language
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Submit your cv for this job
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.
Send your CV