Banking / Finance
Location: Malta, Malta
Date Posted: 15/06/2017
Head of Operations - Financial Services - Malta
My client, one of the most bespoke high-end lifestyle management and payment service groups in the world are seeking an experienced Head of Operations to join their global network. As a financial institution providing financial products and services to clients in Malta and EU, it is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who is willing to learn and grow within a dynamic, high-end company.
You for the overall leadership of the card operations team and will play a fundamental role in ensuring service levels are met alongside delivering a scalable and effective operation to meet future business needs.
Duties and responsibilities
- Management of the day to day activities for the company's credit card Operations Group.
- Leadership of all Operational staff including:
- Inbound Customer contact center
- Account/Relationship management of our commercial partners
- Customer administration
- Sales support
- Overseeing the design and implementation of operations policies and procedures as well as development of enhancements to increase efficiency.
- Cooperate with the Fraud Manager to manage Disputes & Chargebacks and acting as a backup in the Fraud Manager’s absence
- Ensures compliance to the organization's financial and business strategies.
- Serving as an escalation point for any customer enquiries and complaints that cannot be resolved at the Operational staff level.
- Overseeing the collections process including the design and implementation of instructions and guidelines to ensure an effective and timely process.
- Management of the operational headcount including; hiring, performance management, and training needs.
- Work alongside the COO to deliver group wide projects as well as deputizing for the COO during periods of absence.3
Skills and abilities required:
- Excellent background in operational and customer service management within a financial services operations function.
- Strong knowledge of operational functions, systems, policies and procedures for Card Issuance.
- Good Understanding of card association regulations (Visa, MasterCard) and their day to day requirements.
- Good organizational, managerial and project management skills, excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the design and implementation of operating procedures and processes ideally for credit card operations.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the high volume of applicants.
Submit your cv for this job
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Kabir Rai at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +356 21 240 150 quoting the above reference number.
Send your CV