Banking / Finance
Location: Cyprus, Nicosia
Date Posted: 10/11/2017
Deputy AML Compliance Officer - Payment Solutions - Nicosia - Cyprus
Our client a leading provider of online payment services with established offices in Nicosia are seeking a Deputy AML Compliance Officer for their expanding team in. This will suit someone with experience in compliance, anti-money laundering and who wishes to work for a very reputable Payment services company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Track and monitor the implementation of regulatory changes to ensure that they are fully implemented and incorporated into policies and procedures within regulatory required time frames.
- Monitor merchant activity to identify suspicious transactions, conduct investigations and prepare a summary of any findings to the AML compliance officer.
- Conduct internal audits according to the AML compliance policy.
- Assist with the development of annual employee training programs.
- Support staff on a day-to-day basis by conducting research, responding to inquiries, and assisting with the development of policies and procedures, and revising them as needed.
- Provide ongoing support to the underwriting team on ad-hoc special projects, compliance reviews, and other tasks.
- Generate the monthly reports to the CBC.
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
- 3+ years of experience in a financial services compliance role.
- A sound knowledge of regulation in the financial services industry and familiarity with relevant legislation.
- Proven effectiveness at managing complex matters from inception to conclusion.
- Experience with supervising compliance activities and coaching others.
- Ability to understand processes and emerging regulatory requirements, as well as the ability to translate these into commensurate procedures and policies.
- English at native tongue level
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Submit your cv for this job
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Scott Gray at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.
Send your CV