Administration, Corporate/Fiduciary Services
Location: Cyprus, Nicosia
Date Posted: 15/12/2016
Corporate Administrator - Financial Services - Nicosia - Cyprus
Are you fluent in Russian and seeking an opportunity to join a professional and established company in Nicosia? Our client, a reputable company in Nicosia is currently seeking to recruit Russian speaking Corporate Administrators to join their team in Nicosia. We are seeking Russian speakers of all levels, with or without experience of Corporate Administration who wish to join an established and growing team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicating with the clients, gathering relevant documentation and/ or information
- Preparing and submitting Legal Orders in a due format to a Production Officer in order to proceed with Legal documents preparation
- Dealing with Power of Attorney, Resolutions, Corporate changes, obtaining certificates.
- Liaising with agents, external and internal advisers and consultants on various corporate matters
- Assisting clients in their communication with other departments in terms of translation or any other assistance as requested.
- Contributes to timely progress of the team projects
- Strictly adheres to company’s policies and procedures in place
- Client meetings – builds relationships.
- Knows focus clients of portfolio and their legal orders in progress
- Educated to degree level within a legal or business field would be advantageous
- Minimum 1 year experience, or willingness to learn (training will be given if you do not hold relevant experience).
- Fluency in English and Russian is essential
- Understanding of Due Diligence and Compliance would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Submit your cv for this job
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Caroline Rafferty at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.
Send your CV