Corporate/Fiduciary Services, Legal
Location: Cyprus, Nicosia
Date Posted: 23/02/2018
Corporate Administrator - Corporate/Legal Services - Nicosia - Cyprus
Our client is one of the leading law firms practicing in Nicosia operating for over 50 years. This business is exclusively in co-operation with international law firms, accountancy firms, international banking institutions, publicly listed companies, business consultants, as well as reputable multinational companies and other high net worth investors, having created a successful world-wide network of business relations. Currently expanding their team, they are now looking for a Corporate Administrator to expand their team.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Arrange and organise meetings, circulate Notice and Agendas and other documents required for Board meetings.
- Attend Board meetings and record and circulate draft minutes and maintain signature records.
- Maintain document management system.
- Prepare, execute and process documents such as board resolutions, agreements, power of attorney and annual returns.
- Maintain registers of the company as required under the provisions of the Companies Law and update records in company’s computer systems and databases.
- Assist clients in meeting trust and company compliance requirements with the CySEC and other regulatory bodies.
- Ensure that all the necessary changes that need to be made with the Registrar of Companies are made on time, and that all Certificates are updated and kept in file.
- Ensure compliance with service standards, company policies and procedures, agreed operational, and control processes.
- Prepare POA’s, registers, letters in Greek and English.
- Prepare application forms of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies.
- Liaise with Authorities including Registrar of companies, Tax, VAT department etc.
- Liaise with local and foreign banks for opening, operating and closing of bank accounts.
- Arrange for the execution of incorporations, re-domiciliation's, change of service providers, liquidations etc.
- Comply with KYC requirements and keep records in the database.
- At least three years’ experience in Corporate Services Sector as a Corporate Administrator;
- A University Degree with additional Company Secretarial Qualification or Legal Studies will be considered advantageous.
- Oral and written communication in Greek and English is required,
- Computer literate with strong skills in Microsoft Office.
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills;
- Dynamic, results oriented individual, operating with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive.
- Ability to work under pressure and plan around deadlines.
- Highly ethical, trustworthy, reliable, discreet individual.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Submit your cv for this job
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nicole Kazamias at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.
Send your CV