Compliance/Regulatory, Forex (FX)
Location: Cyprus, Limassol
Date Posted: 20/03/2018
Compliance Officer - Forex - Limassol - Cyprus
On behalf of our Limassol based client, a leading provider of technology solutions to the Forex industry we are seeking an experienced Compliance Officer to join their team. The ideal candidate will hold the Advanced CySEC certification and have extensive knowledge of MiFID legislation. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-established company with an extensive client base that includes some of the world’s leading brokers and banks. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Compliance Officer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responding to compliance enquiries
- Preparing required periodic reports per regulations/Keeping up to date with relevant laws/regulations
- Compliance aspects according to the local regulation and according to the company's best practices. Developing and enforcing adequate policies and procedures in order to meet the compliance requirements of CySEC and other applicable rules and regulations
- Managing the internal procedures and controls relevant to the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
- Monitoring anti-money laundering policies and procedures of the company as required by the company's regulator
- Producing and submitting periodic compliance, AML and risk reports to the company's regulator
- Performing regular monitoring to ensure that standards are adhered
- Overseeing corrective action of any compliance violations identified in review, audits and/or exams
- Working with all the departments to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Developing compliance training materials and performing on-going training to employees
- Providing advice and guidance to employees as appropriate on money laundering matters
- Supporting the company's software systems utilized to ensure compliance
- Conducting internal compliance audits
- Examining, evaluating and responding promptly to client complaints
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Law, Finance or Economics.
- Holder of the Advanced CySEC or planned examination.
- Previous experience in a similar role in an investment, consulting or other financial firm is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills in English with Greek being favourable.
- Knowledge and proven experience with the MIFID II directive.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Submit your cv for this job
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Ross Pitman at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.
Send your CV