Location: Cyprus, Limassol
Date Posted: 06/12/2017
Client Manager - Corporate Services - Limassol - Cyprus
On behalf of our client a prestigious Legal & Corporate Services provider, GRS Recruitment is seeking an experienced Client Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in corporate services or compliance with a strong customer service orientation. You will be managing the business take-on process to ensure the client receives a quality, error-free service, on-time and ensuring their new business experience is positive. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an international market leader, therefore if you have the skills and experience we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the business take-on process is conducted to the company standard ensuring quality and service delivery turnaround is met.
- Create client goodwill through a positive new business or repeat business experience that meets their needs and delivered within agreed new business acceptance criteria.
- Executing and replying to verified instructions and enquiries from clients and internal sources, dealing with clients directly ensuring policies are followed with quality and turnaround requirements being met
- Setting up Master Files on ViewPoint for new entities and ensuring all documents are saved onto FileSite.
- Liaising with the Compliance team in relation to risk assessment of company
- Recognising matters that might require Enhanced Due Diligence or REDAC approval and managing client expectations.
- Setting up billing files, raising invoices and monitoring for settlement of invoices before proceeding.
- Manage accounts receivable, WIP and billing in accordance with policies and procedures; and liaise with the finance and billing department as required
- Dealing with correspondence and administrative matters relating to the incorporation and transfer in of new entities, originating responses as appropriate under the guidance of the Directors as necessary
- Work independently on instructions from individuals that are signatories and authorised to instruct the company.
- Keep abreast of new procedures ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
- Liaise with colleagues (including business development, lawyers, compliance, and BVI/Cayman On-boarding) and clients in person, on the telephone, and in writing, and any other agencies as might reasonably be required such as the Registrar of Companies, FSC/CIMA etc.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time – examples might include local event organisation assistance, marketing exercises, Key Client initiatives, local elements to compliance projects etc.
- High School diploma or relevant University degree.
- A minimum of 4 years’ Corporate Services experience with a customer service focus
- Understand all steps for standard incorporation, AML, KYC and Compliance.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills sufficient to return detailed correspondence to clients.
- Sound IT knowledge of Microsoft Office with a knowledge of ViewPoint and FileSite being preferable.
- ICSA/STEP/ICA qualified is desirable
- Experience with handling a high volume of companies within s regulated environment
- Highly organised, and able to effectively juggle matters, ensuring each reaches its conclusion.
- Motivated and professional with the ability to work independently within a team structure.
- Able to work without direct supervision as direct manager will be based in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Submit your cv for this job
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Ross Pitman at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.
Send your CV