Location: Cyprus, Larnaca
Date Posted: 13/02/2018
Business Support Executive – Forex/ Customer Service- Larnaca- Cyprus
On behalf of our international Global Payment and Foreign exchange Company based in Larnaca we are seeking a Business Support Executive to join the team. The company is licensed under the FCA and is focused on investing in state of the art digital technologies and ensuring superior clients and customer satisfaction.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support key areas of the business (Sales, Compliance, Credit) in covering elements of the trade lifecycle process, query resolution etc.
- Beneficiary call verification, handle incoming calls, daily office routine, handling the administration of client transactions, pre and post-sales support, project and process management, and other accounting and administrative functions
- Provide support, advice and guidance to Customers when required using the Clarity FX online platform
- Improve the customer service experience to help support sales in improving customer engagement and generate growth
- Take ownership of customer related issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Keep accurate records & statistics and document customer service issues solutions
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to pre-agreed priorities
- Adherence to service procedures, policies and procedures
- Analytical and innovative problem-solving skills; the ability to multi-task
- Highly motivated with strong desire to succeed
- Flexible with managing priorities
- Strong communication skills, with a good telephone manner
- High attention to detail
- A self-starter, with the confidence and ability to build relationships internally, including Sales
- Have a understanding of financial products and processes
- Customer service oriented, with previous experience in providing customer service preferred
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Submit your cv for this job
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Hayley Buckle at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25342720 quoting the above reference number.
Send your CV