Location: Cyprus, Nicosia
Date Posted: 14/09/2017
Assistant Store Manager - Food and Beverages - Nicosia - Cyprus
GRS on behalf of our client, a well-established, international company within the Food and Beverages sector are currently seeking to recruit an Assistant Store Manager. The successful candidate will be assisting the store manager in the implementation of operations, supervision of the team and creation and maintenance of high level customer experience. If you have a similar working experience and excellent communication skills, then this is a great opportunity for you to work within a dynamic and energetic team of professionals.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately to ensure effective store operations
- Ensures store operations according to company standards and act as a role model for the shift
- Creates positive team environment and develops relationships with partners to understand needs and address partner morale issues with store manager
- Engages in conversation to understand customer and community needs
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Models a "customer comes first" attitude, and delivers legendary service by serving customers behind the bar during shift. Supervises partners to ensure they deliver legendary customer service while on shift.
- Reviews store environment and key business indicators to identify and help solve problems
- Supports store manager in implementing company programs
- Supports store operation by recognizing and reinforcing individual and team accomplishments
- Provides coaching and feedback during the shift on operation tools in order to achieve operational excellence
- Three years of progressively responsible retail experience, including two years on same role
- Customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment
- Experience in directing the work of others
- Experience analyzing financial reports
- Familiar with KPIs and Operational standards
- Ability to act with a customer-comes-first attitude and deliver customer service that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Effective oral communication and team-building skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Submit your cv for this job
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.
Send your CV