Banking / Finance
Location: Cyprus, Limassol
Date Posted: 22/12/2016
Affiliate Manager - Financial Services - Limassol - Cyprus
Are you an experienced Affiliate Manager seeking an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and dynamic service provider? Our international client may have an opportunity for you! With offices based in Europe, Russia and Asia, our client is supporting over 100 brokers with a prime custom made solution within the Online Trading industry. We are seeking an experienced Affiliate Manager to join their growing team in Limassol. Please apply today if you wish to join a growing, professional and dynamic company!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying new potential opportunities in the relevant product verticals
- Optimize all aspects of the affiliate program through existing and new networks;
- Manage, monitor and analyze affiliates on daily basis to optimize affiliate activities and drive sales and program efficiency;
- Provide solutions and assistance to affiliates and motivate them to provide maximum exposure and revenues;
- Work closely within marketing to attract new affiliates and campaigns to improve retention
- Maintaining stimulating relationships with the current affiliates
- Developing and monitoring affiliate promotions
- Reporting for affiliate marketing promotions and activity
- Maintaining on-going communication campaigns
- Identifying and implementing other opportunities to enhance the affiliate program
- Keeping affiliates up to date on new products and any program enhancements
- Continually motivating affiliates to perform better
- Keeping track of affiliate sales and paying affiliates in a timely manner (for in-house affiliate managers)
- Monitoring and reporting on competitors’ affiliate campaigns and promotions
- Develop, suggest and implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI;
- Maintain direct contact with affiliates, ensuring excellent service standards;
- Evaluate and optimize affiliate offerings on an individual and general basis;
- Experience within account management/sales, digital marketing or affiliate marketing.
- Basic understanding of KPI within the industry and ROI.
- Online media buying experience
- Fluent in English; both written and spoken.
- Basic sales and negotiation skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Submit your cv for this job
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Caroline Rafferty at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.
Send your CV