Banking / Finance
Location: Cyprus, Limassol
Date Posted: 04/01/2017
Affiliate Manager - Financial Services - Forex - Limassol - Cyprus
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established and licensed Forex firm as arisen due to restructure and growth within their marketing department. The Affiliate Manager will be responsible for establishing and executing strategies aiming at the expansion of the group’s online affiliates.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Optimize all aspects of the company’s affiliate program through established and new networks.
- Manage affiliate relations, communication and recruitment.
- Brainstorm, suggest and implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI.
- Maintain direct contact with affiliates, hence ensuring excellent service standards.
- Evaluate and optimize affiliate offerings on an individual and general basis.
- Manage, monitor and analyse affiliates on daily basis to optimize affiliate activities and aggressively drive sales and program efficiencies.
- Run well-conceived marketing tests to help optimize affiliate sales and retention.
- Provide solutions and assistance to affiliates and motivate them to provide maximum exposure and revenues.
- Supervise products, payments solutions and communications.
- Work closely within marketing to implement marketing campaigns targeted at attracting new affiliates and campaigns to improve retention.
- 2 years experience in Forex, On-line gaming affiliation or any other relevant field.
- Strong sales, negotiation, analytical and implementation skills
- Well versed in e-commerce practices and networking
- Excellent marketing and promotional background
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Sound methodology - understanding of CMS systems (WordPress), tracking links, cookies, simple HTML etc. works
- Ability to understand and verbalize technical language involved in affiliate implementation
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Submit your cv for this job
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Lorraine Brown at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25342720 quoting the above reference number.
Send your CV