Accounting - Qualified
Location: Cyprus, Nicosia
Date Posted: 15/12/2016
Accountant - Accountancy Firm - Nicosia - Cyprus
Our client an established Accountancy Firm in Nicosia is seeking Russian Accountants to join their growing Team. Their Accountancy department is seeking Russian Accountants from junior to senior level. Our client is a professional Firm who will offer training and promotional opportunities. If you are an ambitious and professional individual please apply today for this fantastic opportunity!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounting experience in a professional services firm or in an international company
- Accountancy for both international and local clients
- Assisting clients in their communication with other departments in terms of translation or any other assistance as requested.
- Perform general accounts department duties such as filing, invoicing and bank reconciliations
- Reconciliation with debtors and creditors
- Management of Billing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Revenue Recognition and Cost Accounting etc
- Preparation of budget and financial forecasts, including variances
- Coordination of reporting
- Fluent in Russian and English is essential.
- ACA/ ACCA qualified or student and/or LCCI Higher
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Good self-organisation.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Able to work in Cyprus without any work restrictions
- Conscientious positive outlook and willingness to learn and increase knowledge.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Nicosia Office: Clarion House, 25 Aphrodite Street, Nicosia CY-1060
Submit your cv for this job
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Caroline Rafferty at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.
Send your CV