Frequently Asked Questions
1) How can I learn about open positions at GRS Global Recruitment Solutions?
All open positions are posted on the ''vacancies'' link of our web site. You can search open positions by job sector, country and location simply by filling in the required search fields.
Our database is always our first port of call when sourcing for new vacancies. To ensure that you hear of relevant opportunities for your job search, please contact a GRS consultant and Email your CV to email@example.com
2) How do I apply for a position listed on the GRS website?
Apply to GRS via our ''register with us'' button or by clicking on the relevant consultants email at the bottom of the job listings profile.
3) Can I send my resume via fax or mail?
The most effective way for you to be considered for opportunities at GRS Recruitment is to submit your CV online by clicking on the ''register with us'' button and letting us know which position you are interested in.
4) What if I don''t find the right opportunity immediately?
If you do not see your ideal next opportunity, simply submit your CV by registering with us. The candidate profile provides us with a summary of your skills and experiences and enters you into our applicant database. When a position becomes available that matches your criteria, one of our consultants will notify you.
5) What happens after I submit my CV online?
Once you apply to a position and we match your criteria to a suitable vacancy a consultant will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient time to be interviewed.
6) How will I know if I am selected to participate in the interview process?
7) What if I am interested in multiple positions? Can I apply more to more than one position?
Yes. Please simply apply to GRS and note the reference number of each position of interest that matches your experience and the requirements as specified by the position. Your application will be considered against each job for which you apply.
8) GRS is the largest recruitment agency in Cyprus, how do I learn more about other geographic regions and locations that GRS services?
GRS recruits for specific sectors globally. For more information on a particular region, please view the GRS jobs by region or contact GRS International Team through the contact page.